Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
usernamenotvalid May 13, 2021 2:46 pm

hai- i feel like i have no place to say this as just a reader but thanks for the update anyway^^ you're epic

Coffindancing May 10, 2021 11:54 am

I don't really understand the ask for permission bit because honestly, more than one person takes the project - don't see how this is the case of permission and all. And I appreciate it as a reader because the faster, the better. (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

fallxn May 6, 2021 5:15 pm

saw this hasn’t been updated so I did it. Ok it looks probably choppy but ik some people been waiting for this so here :)

yoontopia May 7, 2021 9:45 am

you still need to ask for permission tho

~Yuki~ May 7, 2021 5:14 pm

It's updating every week anyway. If you want to update it, ask for permission first

Fheng May 7, 2021 10:58 am

Hello make sure to ask permission to translator first before you upload it since they're the one who translate this series thank you

fallxn May 7, 2021 3:35 am

well I’m sorry if anyone’s mad I’ll won’t do it anymore

yeahh333 May 7, 2021 2:43 am

mm-scans.com/manga/eleceed/chapter-139/

Erizabesu May 6, 2021 11:05 pm

Just because it hasn’t been uploaded for a week it doesn’t mean that they stopped uploading. There is still a translator in this story so please don’t upload again without permission.

LilLuffy May 6, 2021 11:58 pm

Why u mad?

Erizabesu May 7, 2021 12:08 am
Why u mad? LilLuffy

Actually I’m not mad it’s annoying how random people just upload over someone who already is uploading without permission. If you were in this situation where you were translating a story and a random person starts to translate it without your permission wouldn’t you be annoying. And upset?? Because I would. I am telling this person next time instead of uploading without asking for permission ask permission to the uploader. Just because the original uploader doesn’t upload for a week it doesn’t mean they dropped it. Translating a chapter or 2 sometimes takes a week and people have their own lives so their busy and don’t always have time. Do you understand?

LilLuffy May 7, 2021 1:35 am
Actually I’m not mad it’s annoying how random people just upload over someone who already is uploading without permission. If you were in this situation where you were translating a story and a random perso... Erizabesu

Oh cool

[email protected] May 6, 2021 10:41 pm

did you ask the previous translator for permission