Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
LatteGratte April 10, 2021 2:49 am

I saw your comment on the “Hardcore Vanilla“ manwha. I just wanted to say that the things you criticized are already solved. If you waited a little bit more, you’d see.

July April 10, 2021 3:14 am

I have already read to that point you've mentioned. I don't drop anything I read, but I don't update my comments that often unless there's a significant change in my interpretation. The new relationship still doesn't change my rating though. Thank you for coming over to inform me, regardless.

LatteGratte April 10, 2021 4:10 am
I have already read to that point you've mentioned. I don't drop anything I read, but I don't update my comments that often unless there's a significant change in my interpretation. The new relationship still d... July

Ah, I see.

Sitasita January 12, 2021 6:32 am

For unsound relationship the two characters never knew each other in the police academy they only became partners 2 years ago I think it's mostly the translations fault because it was translated badly but if you go see the Chinese version you would understand it better (you can use translating apps I think it would do a much better job in the translations that it did here it's a good story with a good storyline it's a sad story with a happy ending I think you should go check it out more)

July January 12, 2021 4:49 pm

Thank you for clarifying. I'm still reading it as new chapters are being released, but I don't like the development of the relationship after they solved the first case. The actual case solving part was alright though.